Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Messiah at Benaroyal Hall Seattle

In December, Steve and I were invited to go along with the SPGs (Singles Pleasing God) to see the MESSIAH in Seattle. This has become a tradition for the SPGs, but for Steve and I it was our first adventure to see the Messiah.



Of course, before we got to Seattle we stopped at Claim Jumpers for a bite to eat. Can we say FULL?



After our bellies were full we headed down to Seattle for a great evening. The hall was beautiful and the orchestra and singers did a marvelous job. It was awesome!

3 comments:

Cove Girl said...

Thank you for picking the pic where I have my eyes open. I suppose it helped that Steve was in the photo as well;)

Alyssa H said...

I had such a good time as well!! I like the pictures.

Primetime Babyboomers said...

@Carolyn - I picked the picture because your eyes were open. Steve was an added bonus. @ Alyssa - Thanks. We sure enjoyed hanging with you SPGs.