Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Storefront set for Christmas


With the general public starting to shop early for Christmas and looking for any bargains that can be found, my friend and interior store designer, suggested I set my store for Christmas.
We have cool dessert plates and bowls, awesome latte mugs with cute sayings like, "Fa La La La, La, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah", "My Friends are Flakes", "Chill Out" and much more. Of course, we also have a bountiful display of bouquets to choose from for any occasion or season. If you find your self on Pioneer Way please stop in, check out the store and say hello.
Do you want to see more store displays designed by Teresa? Then please click on the link below. http://www.decorateandredesign.typepad.com/.

2 comments:

Cove Girl said...

I love the daily puppy:) They're always so cute!

Cove Girl said...

You should take a picture of the windows once they're done. I can't wait to see them.