Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tiny Bubbles


A new dog grooming place opened up in November of 2008 called Tiny Bubbles Pooch Parlor. Steve and I have been toying around with setting up an appointment for Levi.

Steve and I are pretty loyal and faithful customers especially, when it comes to our regular dog groomer. Last week Levi was scheduled for his 8 week grooming appointment, but when I got to the Groom-mobile, (this is a dog grooming facility on wheels) the vehicle wasn't there; Levi's groomer was no where around. Immediately, I thought that we must of had the day mixed up, since we usually set his appointments up on Friday's. But when we tried to call the business all we got was the message machine and a series of fast beeps. Hmmm. We tried for a few days with no success.

In the meantime, my little Levi was looking shabbier and shabbier. So, Steve and I decided to call Tiny Bubbles and set up an appointment for Levi to be groomed. Well today was the day and Levi was taken over to Tiny Bubbles.

This was not an easy step to take because Levi is my baby and I just don't trust him to anyone. Well as you can see from the picture, he survived. He is kind of snubbing me right now because I left him with a stranger, but he'll be get over it (+/- 24 hours).

The gal who groomed him did a good job. Levi's ears are a little shorter than I like, and a bit uneven, but Levi can get wiggly at times. So I can imagine trimming his ears is not an easy task.

In the meantime, until Steve and I can figure out what happened to Levi's normal groomer, we may have to keep bringing him back to Tiny Bubbles. At least it is right around the corner from my store.

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

He was very cute this afternoon. I noticed right away.