Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pure Craziness I tell you...Pure Craziness

I don't know if many of you recall the Surprise 30th Birthday Party we had for Carolyn back in May...but for her birthday all the ladies got together and purchased her a tandum jump at Harvey Field in Snohomish County.



Well this past Saturday, August 1st, Carolyn and Nicki,another crazy young lady who has always wanted to skydive, made their jump.




I took many more pictures, but wanted to leave it up to Carolyn to post a slideshow of the days event. Head on over to Carolyn's blog to see a live video (which is absolutely fun to watch) and her write-up about the whole experience. (Carolyn has family in town, so it may be a few days before she makes a post...keep checking back though...it will be worth the wait.)

4 comments:

Cove Girl said...

I hope to have it up tonight. I was able to cut the videos that Maggie took with my Flip camera and have linked them all together so there;a a lot more footage to see than what I originally sent out:)

Primetime Babyboomers said...

I am sure looking forward to seeing more footage. I watched your video again today, and I just can't stop chuckling. I giggle everytime I hear you laugh (and scream). :) You can really tell you had a great time!

Jersey Mama said...

I think they are BOTH crazy! But good for them for doing it. :)

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Carolyn has posted a blog about the days adventure. You can go to http://covegirl79.blogspot.com to read all about it.