Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Camera's Eye

Every once in a while my camera and I don't see eye to eye, and when that happens, I get some unusual shots. Here are two shots that I found really cool and unique.

The first one is called "The Ghost of Levi Past". Steve and Levi were playing ball together and when they play ball, Levi's concentration level soars high and he moves super quick; thus the picture.
The Ghost of Levi Past

This next shot was purely accidental. I was on my way home one night and I was trying to take a picture of the dense fog, but this is what I got instead. Can you guess what it is? I'll check back in a bit and share the answer.
I've always enjoyed taking pictures, I just wish I was a little better at it. Occasionally though, I'll get a shot or two, like these, that I really wasn't expecting.
The answer: Is it a lighting bolt? No, is it a street light? Yes. The fog was heavy and moving quickly under the street post. I took the shot and then in the midst of the shot, my camera battery died. Pretty awesome, huh? Thanks for guessing, that was fun.

7 comments:

Cove Girl said...

Oh, Levi!!! So cute:) I really like it.

As for the second photo, it looks like the back light behind a shadow walking in the fog.

I can't wait to find out what it is:)

countrygirl85 said...

Awesome pictures. I especially like the second one. I find myself just staring at it.

Is it a strand of rope lights and fog?

Teri said...

Sher,

These are some pretty good pictures. I don't know exactly what the second picture is, but it looks like a light pole in the back ground, and some how the light went up.

Cove Girl said...

Your fans demand to know!;) What's pic #2?

countrygirl85 said...

Touché fans demand to know ;-) The suspense is too much.

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Hey all, I posted the answer at the end of the post. Look and see if you were close or not. Thanks for playing along.

Cove Girl said...

I totally thought I was right. Rats. Better luck next time. Thanks for filling us in:)