Monday, March 2, 2009

I'll Have A New Life

After 74 years of life, Steve's mom went on home to be with the Lord Friday night. She had been battling many health issues for a long time. I guess it was about twenty years ago when Steve introduced her to this song and all she could do was cry and praise the Lord. Well now she has a new life. God is so good!

The Cathedral Quartet sings this song, "I'll Have A New Body, Praise the Lord, I'll have A New Life" (along with other groups of course), but if you'd like to hear it you can go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSoPHWMLIA

This song is for you mom. We love you!

5 comments:

Cove Girl said...

That's exactly the song that I was thinking of when you mentioned it to me yesterday! I have it on a bluegrass gospel CD somewhere in my collection. Definitely a song full of hope.

Teresa said...

Sherri,
Our thoughts and prayers are with both. Please let me know if I can help in any way...that also means if you need me to be at the store to help you guys out. You know I'm there for you. God Bless.
Teresa and Family

Scott said...

Hello Steve,

This is my first time to be here. You know I am here and you are there, but if you need something, snything at all, please call. May God continue to comfort you and Sherri with your loss. Thank you for your walk with God. It encourages me.

Again I am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Love Scott, Cori & Kids

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Thank you all for your prayers, support and friendship;it means the world to us.

The Memorial and Graveside Services went well and most of all we really do rejoice that she is in the presence of the Lord.

(Scott, glad to see you on blogger. Are you by chance A6ECavey?)

Scott said...

Yes that is me