Monday, June 22, 2009

The Two Shall Become One

Well on Saturday, June 20th Amber and Dave exchanged vows and became man and wife. The ceremony was nice and I can't wait to see the pictures John Pendleton Imaging and Photography took from the days event.

Steve and I tried to take a couple of pictures, but for whatever reason they did not turn out clear. I don't know if we were anxious or just plain not paying attention. I know I was more focused on enjoying the ceremony and watching the bride and groom as their eyes met one another.

Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

Yeah, I'm also waiting on Brittany to post her own pics on FB as well as photos coming from Mandy. Most of ours didn't turn out well either. I had a big head in front of my face:P