Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fender Bender


If you have a FB account than you probably already know that Steve was in an accident yesterday. Every day before Steve leaves for work I say, "be careful honey, there are a lot of crazies on the road". To which he usually replies in a jovial manner, "I know, I am one of them."

Sometimes we take for granted all the blessings God bestows upon us, and his protection is a blessing we almost expect daily. However, we never know once our loved one walks out the door, if that will be the last time we see them.

Steve travels almost an hour and a half, one way, to work five days a week and has been doing so for almost four years now. I just can't help but praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy. Truly, I am thankful for the hedge of protection God surrounds Steve with on a daily basis. Thank you Lord for the reminder!

1 comment:

Selena said...

oh no! Hopefully Steve has no injuries?! Be careful Steve!!