Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Herbs are Growing!

Check it out, check it out, calling all green thumbs....this is amazing. Here is my gift from Sandi that I received a couple weeks ago. I diligently planted the seeds according to the instructions and voila, they appeared.



So now the question is, which plant is what? I planted cilantro, basil and parsley and didn't mark them. I must of been having a "dah" moment. Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Thanks again Sandi for a great gift. I hope I don't kill them before they mature. I'd love to use them in my recipes.

6 comments:

countrygirl85 said...

Hey sherri they're not ready to use yet ;-)

Here is a link to a forum discussing the matter.

Happy harvesting!

Jackie said...

Sweet! I'm doing lots of basil this year but I think I may have to start over because yesterday we had a serious thunder storm and I had my basil plants on the back porch getting some sunshine...they got a little too wet. I hope they survived...if not it's not too late to start again :o)

Hybrid said...

I love fresh salsa with fresh picked cilantro. Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm :)

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/thinkhybrid or check out my blog @ http://hybridnow.blogspot.com/

send flower china said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to help identify each one you have.

http://www.kitchengardenseeds.com/cgi-bin/catview.cgi?_fn=Product&_category=39

Remember, some herbs don't like one another, although if you purchased a packet, they are more than likely, okay.

Good luck.

Cove Girl said...

I had to laugh and comment because I was just surfing through blogs and when I clicked the "next" button yours popped up:) SOmeone must have thought that I would want to read your thoughts.I know you're not doing much bloggin these days, but you should know that your background from the cutest blog has been removed. It seems to be that way with a lot of the blogs on here though. Anyway, have a great night!