Sunday, February 26, 2012

29 Years Ago Today...

29 Years ago today, I said "I Will" to my high school sweetheart. It is amazing how the LORD can take two separate hearts and knit them together perfectly. Our marriage and our love would not be what it is today if it wasn't for Jesus.

A strong marriage is liken to a 3-corded rope. Each strand is strong, but when all three are knotted together the rope is even stronger. Thank you Lord for my husband, and the life you have given us together. I love this man more today than when I married him, and I know that my love for him is going to continue to grow stronger the longer we are together, LORD willing, of course.

4 comments:

Cove Girl said...

Congrats on 29 years! I seriously luv that he wore his uniform, very cool & nostalgic. I know it's been hard work sometimes, but I feel blessed to know such a great team that works things out together. Lord willing one of these days I'll have the same.

Jersey Mama said...

Happy (belated) anniversary! What a lovely testimony.

Jackie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Chris says you look the same (take it as a compliment) but he could hardly recognize Steve. I told him that Steve is old now. :o)

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Thanks ladies for the congratulations and Jackie - you crack me up.