Monday, February 20, 2012

Playmates

Since our Joey passed away a few years back, every once in awhile Steve and I toy with the idea of getting Levi a buddy to pal around with. We have looked at Shepherd's, Doodle dogs and now the latest and greatest "the Boxer".

This is Luke Agape, no he is not our dog, he belongs to the Majors. Whenever the Majors come over the mountains both Luke and his sidekick, Chipper, get to come along too. They love to play together, but Luke has another playmate when he visits and I bet you can guess who it is or who it is not ....



The Majors have even got us a book on "Dummies for Boxers". I don't know folks. I am not sure if I am ready to train another dog and if you ask Levi, he says, 'no-way', things are good the way they are. Steve wants a playmate and I want to be able to travel without worrying who will take care of the dogs. Oh well, this quandary too shall pass.

1 comment:

Selena said...

I don't know, after next month you may change your mind, lol!