Saturday, May 26, 2012

Suds Anyone?

Suds Anyone? And I am not talking about the Dog and Suds Restaurant back in my home town! As Steve and I were watching our next fitness video, we noticed that the washing machine wasn't acting quite right. When I went to check on it, I couldn't see inside the barrel. All was white! You can probably guess what we got to collect... Yep, four buckets full of SUDS!



Steve and I are still trying to figure out what happened. We went by church tonight to retrieve a phone number, and while we were there Steve saw the towels from the Men's Breakfast sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Steve grabbed them and we took them home to wash them. Our best guess at this point is that someone might have spilled some dish soap and sopped it up with the towels.

I've never seen so many suds before and I was really concerned the washing machine was broken. But thank the Lord, once we got the suds out of the machine it was able to work like normal. For sure, these kitchen towels should be spotless!

2 comments:

Jersey Mama said...

Yikes! Well, I guess there are worse things you can find in your washer.

Cove Girl said...

that's probably what happened. LOL, that happened to me too when the SPGs went to St. Louis, except I accidentally put the dish soap in the dish washer. Oye that was not fun to clean up, here's the post to explain http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7763265979178864832#editor/target=post;postID=4678253967816011288