Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Overview

When I look back over the month of April, not a whole lot of things were going on, beside the ordinary routine of life. However, no matter how "routine" one's life is there should always be blessings to report.

Blessing #1: I praise the Lord for my church family and my Pastor and his wife. I truly believe God orchestrates and places every member in the body. I love the people that make up Bible Baptist Church!

Blessing #2: I praise the Lord for God's provision in our lives and the lives of my church family.

Blessing #3: I thank the Lord for those in our body who have gifts and talents that Steve and I do not possess. Bro. McDowell was able to replace three of our fenced gates. They really look great and work well too!

Blessing #4: I am a great Aunt to baby Jaison Edwards; Chuckie's little boy.

Blessing #5: Our missionaries from the Philippines arrived safely and we were able to enjoy a meal with them and also hear Bro. Walley preach this past Sunday morning.

It appears I have a theme going on here and it seems to be wrapped around my church and its body of believers. I do praise the Lord for how he uses each member and their gifts to be a blessing to others. Looking forward to the many extra activities in the month of May.

No comments: