Monday, December 22, 2008

December 21st Snow...Again

We are just loving the snow! It brings quietness, stillness and peace. The scriptures tell us to be still and know the Lord and you can not help but to stop and think upon things that are important like your family and friends, spending quality time with you loved ones and just enjoying the beauty of God's creation.

I took this picture this morning after last night's snow. We sure do live in a gorgeous area. I have a lot more pictures I'd like to post, but I am still trying to figure out how to post a slide show.

We are suppose to have a 36 hour break from the snow, but are expecting more Tuesday night. WOW! What a December!

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

I'm just hoping that Kali and Nicki will be able to make it off the island to pick me up on Saturday. Who knows what will happen? Kali said they had 9" at her place. I told her to call me if they weren't going to be able to make it to the airport so that I could at least try and make a reservation for the shuttle. I'm also a little concerned about my parking lot and whether or not I'll be able to get out of it come Sunday. My Dad asked me if I felt like I was "missing out" on the excitement of the snow. I said no because even if I was there I'd be stuck in my parking lot. I'm not complaining about the weather here though. It's been sunny everyday except for Sunday! Which was not supposed to happen.

I can show you how to make a slideshow when I get back. It's explainable online, but there are quite a few steps and I don't want to miss one.