Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Balloons Anyone? Now Available at Candy Bouquet

Yes sir'ree Bob, I am now selling balloons at the Candy Bouquet. I have been wanting to sell balloons for a couple of years now, but there was a store in town that was known for their balloons and party items and I didn't want to compete with them. The Discount Party Store has been in business for twenty years and is closing their doors. I am sad they are closing because they have always been my "go to store" when I needed an embellishment for my bouquets. Now I have to look at driving 40 minutes away to the nearest party store. Yuk.

On the flip side, I was able to talk with the owner back in January to see if she would be willing to tell her customers that I would be selling balloons. The owner has been so gracious. She was not only willing to tell others, but she let me come into her store and pick out balloons I would be interested in and then gave me a discount. I thank the Lord for his provision in this situation.

So, are you wondering about the picture? This is my first combination order: Bouquet with Balloons! Doesn't the Happy Birthday Bouquet look complete with those colorful balloons? I AM SO EXCITED!! God truly has opened another door to help drive business to my store. I really have this feeling that the gates may open up here real soon. Keep praying!

3 comments:

Jersey Mama said...

That looks great! How exciting! It's so neat to see God work. :)

Teri said...

Sher~ This is so AWESOME! I am so excited for you and your first balloon sale. You bouquet looks great and the balloons adds more pizzazz! I love the bouquets by itself, but if I had the option to add balloons, I would do that in a heartbeat! Congrats on you first balloon sale, and wishes for many many more to come. Love from you #1 fan!! Go Sher!!

Cove Girl said...

Like I said last night, I'm very excited that you're getting the opportunity to expand your business in such a fun way:)