Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Newest Addition


I don't know where my mind goes at times. One minute I think about something I want to share and then the next I completely forget. At any rate, the picture above is the newest addition to Levi's stuffed animal collection. It came from my secret prayer sister (SPS) in a beautiful spring tin and with chocolates (way to go SPS)! My SPS was very thoughtful as she not only thought about me, but my husband (who got all the dark chocolate) and my little Levi, too! Thank you so much for the special gift.

Below is a picture of his new found toy. As you can see Levi took a liking to his friend right away and chewed off one of its ears. Steve and I name all of Levi's stuffed animals, but naming this one has been a little more difficult. Any suggestions?

No comments: