Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Been Tagged

This is the first time I have been "tagged". So, I am not really sure what I am doing, but my instructions stated I was to find the fourth folder in my saved pictures, and then pick the fourth photo and post it with an explanation. Then I was to tag four other people.

I wish that my fourth folder, fourth photo was a little more exciting to look at, but here it is. This picture was taken back in September of 2007 on board the Royal Carribean's "Majesty of the Seas". Steve and I were attending Candy Bouquet International's annual convention. This was the first time CBI held a convention outside of Little Rock, AR.

This picture is actually taken while our ship was departing from the Port of Miami. You can see Miami in the background and the inbound Carnival Cruise Ship, the "Fascination". When we took this picture we did not realize we caught the Civil ensign (the flag). This ensign tells you what country the vessel is based in. Do you know the country this flag belongs to?

2 comments:

Cove Girl said...

No I don't know the flag, but I'll have to find out. Good job on the tag:)

Jackie said...

Wow - big ship. You'll figure the tag thing out soon enough. Then they start getting annoying ;)