Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Windows Are Dressed for Valentine's Day

I know we just got over the Christmas/New Year Holiday, but Valentine's Day is less than six weeks away. Can you believe it?! Today my store windows were dressed for Valentine's Day. I thought you might like to see how they turned out.

The bears in the above picture is one of my favorites this season. They look like a bear, but have the wings and markings of a bee. Way to cute and very, very soft!
We are also selling other plush bears and ceramic mugs. The mugs in this picture have delightful phrases on them like: "Love", "Kiss Me Now","You Found My Heart" and many others.
Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to get more bouquets designed and displayed. I am in the process of designing smaller bouquets for this holiday due to the economic times. So far I have been able to design bud vases that house 3 stems of candy ranging from hard candies to Ganache to solid chocolate roses. The prices are running from $9.99 to $21.99. CBI also came up with three different designs for Valentine's Day and I plan to offer them as well. They are pictured on the Candy Bouquet website ( http://www.candybouqet.com/). Well, enough blabbing on here. I just wanted to show you my new window displays.

3 comments:

Cove Girl said...

I like 'em.

Yeas, I can believe that Valentines is 6 weeks away, because the SPG's are very busy planning the Sweethearts banquet!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I want want want a few items that are in your window. I will bend you ear later! Awesome job on the windows!!!

Jackie said...

Sweet! Literally :-)
Looks wonderful Sherri.