Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can say it in "Four Words".....

He is so cute!
I can't help myself, is it becoming a sickness, or do I have too much time on my hands? Maybe a little bit of both. Over the last couple of days I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging. I know my family and friends might think I have gone a little coo-coo, blogging about horses and cows and all and now Levi, again.
Could you only imagine what I would be talking about or taking pictures of if I had actually had children? Levi is my boy, my pride and joy and I love to take pictures of him. Sometimes he is reluctant, but most of the time he doesn't mind being a ham.
Tonight I was out in the backyard taking some updated shots of my tulips. These beautiful red tulips have done very well, but they are almost spent. Levi just happened to be sniffing in that general direction, when I caught him and set him amongst the tulips. He really didn't want to look into the camera's eye, until I said the magic word, TREAT! Yep, that got his attention. I know it is a sickness, but I just can't help myself. I think he is the cutest little white dog ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not a sickness, my friend. You just love the furry little creature, God has put into your care. Enjoy him.

countrygirl85 said...

He is cute. Great picture.

Cove Girl said...

LOL, one word comes to mind. . .gullible;) Seriously he's a cute and sweet little guy. I'm so hapy that you have him

Cove Girl said...

Red is definitely his color. What a great present:)

Teri said...

Awesome picture Sher!