Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things are looking bad...

I received these two emails over the last 48 hours and thought they were cute.
GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING THE OTHER DAY. I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT UNTIL THE COP LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT...
One sign you are driving too fast...
(You'll have to enlarge the picture to see the claw marks on the seat)
HOW BAD IS THE ECONOMY? IT IS DEFINITELY GETTING VERY BAD....
(Cat's are so dramatic)
What is amazing about this picture is that the dog actually could be Joey's double. Joey looked that way when he was around 3 or 4 years old. Kind of makes me sad...I miss him so.

2 comments:

Cove Girl said...

I was thinking the same thing about that dog looking like Joey. I miss that fluffy dog.

Jackie said...

Ha ha! My dad actually sent me the one of the dog in the car seat. But the deflated cat is hilarious!